Friday, December 13, 2013

Links for your weekend baking

Well, with the holiday season kind of tackling me from the side this year on the baking front, I will be bringing you guys some recipes next week that are SUPER easy, can be thrown together in less than 30 minutes from start to finish and are even ones you can delegate to the kids.





If you're getting your bake on this weekend and need some ideas from 12 Days of Treats past, here are some links for ya.  (Please excuse the horrid photography from the first year I did it)

Day 1
Chocolate Dipped Shortbread
Nutella Cherry Chocolate Cookies

Day 2
Fluffernutter Cookies
Ornament Truffles

Day 3
Seven Layer Bars
Seven Layer Truffles

Day 4
Chewy Chocolate Brownie with Candy Cane Joe Joe's
Gingerbread Sammies

Day 5
Lightened Up Snickerdoodles
Ginger Snap Truffles

Day 6
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Grasshopper Fudge

Day 7
Biscoff White Chip Cookies/Whoopie Pies
Maple Buckeyes

Day 8
Healthified Muddy Buddy Truffles
Snowballs (aka Mexican Wedding Cookies)

Day 9
Raspberry Jam Tarts
Holiday Wreaths

Day 10
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Candy Cane Oreo Truffles

Day 11
Christmas Cheer Peppermint Bark
Egg Nog Cookies

Day 12
ChocoRolo Cookies
Stocking Stuffer Crescents

Pin this post to revisit it later!

We've got my cousin coming over today to watch Christmas movies (Scrooged and Home Alone 2) and tomorrow we're going out with friends for dinner and looking at Christmas lights.

What's on tap for your weekend?  Are you doing any baking or entertaining?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

5 comments:

  1. I still love those ornament truffles. They are quite yummy but I also got the chance to see them go from an idea on a post-it note to seeing them in "print" to getting to eat them. And don't even get me started on those gingersnap truffles and those eggnog cookies. Mmmmmm. Hard to choose a favorite in all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! It's going to save me time looking for the ones I want to make. I need to just print the ones I want so I have them in my holiday recipes book. You know, that cookbook of favorite holiday recipes that I keep meaning to put together. Yeah, that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--all those pictures look great. I am especially intrigued by those ginger truffles. I love ginger cookies (can you say Biscoff?) I also really like the "less than 30-minutes" part. Can't wait!!! Thanks too for the links to great recipes from Christmases past!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you for this post! We are going to have a snow storm this weekend and it will perfect to try out some of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your recipes! I am babysitting today and hopefully getting the holiday cards done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)