Friday, November 24, 2017

What I'm Reading This Week #47

Boy, those numbers are creeping up in the title, aren't they?  52 weeks in a year so you do the math.  November is FLYING by and I'm getting panicky!  Isn't it like November 4th or something?  Oy.

But enough of my holiday stress gene kicking in, let's jingle right into...


Foods that Make You Poop: What to Eat When You're Constipated  (In case anyone else is plugged up from a carb coma)

Why You Should Stop Trying to Negate or Earn Food with Exercise  (Yeah but that would be like Thanksgiving without turkey...it's tradition.)

Gluteus Medius: 21 Exercises to Train This Forgotten Butt Muscle  (Thankful for #2 (which is also #7...WTF) because my soleus is locking up due to overuse with the clamshells and bridges every single day.  I'm going to do these at least twice a week in place of clamshells or else mama's gonna be in a lot of pain for the foreseeable future!)

Potatoes Are Not the Enemy; Here Are 9 Healthy Ways to Eat Them  (Yes please!)

3 Ways to Manage Your Family When You Want to Kill Them All  (ROFL, the title alone is intriguing.  Since I'm writing this Wednesday, I'm hoping my plan of saying "we don't get to see each other often, it's the holidays, let's talk about happier stuff" works.  If I don't post Monday, you'll know the Mr didn't have bail money.)

10 Clever Baking Hacks Everyone Needs to Know  (A few good tips in there.  Tis the season!)

5 Healthy Ways to Prevent End of Year Burn Out  (Some good tips but I know if I tried to meditate in the throes of it, I'd be hamster wheeling my to-do list.)

Why Lying to Spare Others' Feelings Isn't Worth It  (I could not stop laughing at this.  Do you have any idea the eye rolls and sighs I would get if I told people I had to "work on my blog!?"  I'll stick with "I'm donating a kidney that day.")

This Man and His Sheep Dogs Take The Most Amazing Selfies  (OMG, that dog's face is proof some dogs are head over heels for their human!  Sweet, sweet nugget!)

Well, we've got one holiday under our belts, you know what that means.  Christmas Hell, man!  You deniers out there...it's here. Your buffer holidays are gone!  LOL

It's the last ball game of the season (thank God) and we'll actually be cleaning the house because now we're cutting into Christmas tree time by not having it ready to go.

How was your holiday and any plans for the weekend?  Any Black Friday shoppers out there?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it is flying by. Who turns up the speed come November anyway? Well at least I can say that our Thanksgiving holiday actually wasn't too bad this year so no bail money needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the season begin! Dragging out the lights today to decorate outside. It's supposed to be 50 today in chi-town!
    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I didn't get this in my inbox until 8:31pm last night so I'm a wee bit behind answering. I had a meeting this morning then took the dogs to the state park and now I'm home. May take the dogs for one more drive in the sunshine, but haven't decided yet. I live in the shopping mecca so I'm avoiding humans as much as possible. =o) I do need to take down my Thanksgiving decorations (and, dare I say, a few Halloween decorations...*clears throat*) and then I'll wash the sheets so I can put on my new Christmas quilt - very excited to see how it looks. Football tonight and with any luck, a nap between now and then. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)