Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Current Easter Crushes

With the approach of Easter, which oddly is on April Fools Day this year, it has me perusing catalogs for things I want but have no room to store.  We can still window shop, right?  Let's get to what I'm currently crushing on for this Easter season!

Let's go somewhere different than my usuals to start.  Wayfair.com is one I don't usually think of but imagine my surprise when I saw this adorable Marius 10" Plate!

The adorable rabbit has a sweet little scarf on but then bam, he goes from cute to cool on his skateboard!  I could see some Easter deviled eggs being served on this bad boy!

Let's hop on over to Pier1.com.  I have a mantel that would look darn cute with this Glittered Cottontail Banner on it!


Lil bunny butts!

I love Putz houses at Christmas but oh my Lord, they have them for Easter now!   This LED Light Up Pastel Easter House Collection is on CLEARANCE, and it's taking everything in me not to get it...



But fer reals, we were in the store, and I saw and looked at the Mr, and he's like "yeah....no."  He ain't even havin' it because he knows no one comes to see us to decorate for so it'd just be for us and room we don't have to store them.  *kicks pebble*

Let's sashay over to World Market.  I saw this Purple Plaid Easter Bunny Coir Doormat in store and loved it.  I'm going to try to ignore it's on sale.


My porch is all nekkid right now, and this would look so cute!

Then if you want an Easter basket for your favorite chicky babe, look no further than this Chick Felt Basket!


Measurements are just over 7 1/2" in diameter and just over 10" high, so it's just big enough to fill with a buttload of Easter grass and a few yummy Easter treats.  (I always have to have a Lindt Dark Chocolate hollow bunny and I got that baby on sale at WM for 50% off!  WOOT!)

What were your favorites to get in your Easter basket as a kid?  What do you like in it now?
(I went through a white chocolate bunny phase in my teen years)

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

7 comments:

  1. I scrolled down slow enough that when I saw that bunny it just looked like a typical cute bunny, then the skateboard appeared. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plate and the doormat are super cute. I stopped getting an basket once I figured out the Easter bummy's secret. Now we do eggs (I love decorating eggs) and I get a basket together for my son. I try to lean more towards small toys than candy. My biggest weakness is Reeses eggs. YUM! I used to love Cadbury eggs, but I've fallen out of love with them over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plate and the doormat are super cute. I stopped getting an basket once I figured out the Easter bummy's secret. Now we do eggs (I love decorating eggs) and I get a basket together for my son. I try to lean more towards small toys than candy. My biggest weakness is Reeses eggs. YUM! I used to love Cadbury eggs, but I've fallen out of love with them over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! There's something about pastel colors that just make me happy. When I was a kid I loved Peeps marshmallows, because back then you could only get them at Easter, unlike now. And Brachs chocolate eggs with the foil on them. That was the BEST chocolate, but not since they moved out of Chicago. I enjoy looking at all the decorations, but, like you, I don't have the space and no one comes over to see any of it, so then it just becomes more things to dust and put away. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite Easter, besides the one when my son was baptised, was when my mom made me my own full pan of krispy treats. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been over 30 years, but I am still a sucker for a Cadbury Crème Egg. I love throwing them in the freezer and eating them that way. I don't normally get Easter candy anymore, but since my birthday is usually around Easter, my best friend almost always gets me Crème Eggs as a part of my gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This year I have a baby niece AND nephew so I’m in craft mode. Inspired by somwthing morning Mom’s friend made I’m making crocheted eggs with animal covers for my niece who just started walking and I’m making a selwction of creatures inspired by a favorite book for the months old nephew. I’ve soent more late hours on these projects than I should but they are ao cite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)