Friday, February 9, 2018

What I'm Reading This Week #6

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you're ready for the weekend.

Let's get right into...


What Does It Really Take to Get Back in Shape?  (Very good info especially if you're recovering from an injury like I am)

If You Stop Thinking Of Exercise As A Way To Lose Weight, You May Actually Enjoy It   (Interesting take and while I agree with most of it, I'll probably have a blog post on my thoughts on this)

Body clock disruptions occur years before memory loss in Alzheimer's  (Attention frequent nappers!)

3 Things to Do When You're Not Seeing Results  (Great article)

Are Essential Oils BS?  (Definitely, a must read for those considering using them.)

People Who Swear May Be Happier, Healthier And More Honest  (Then I will live forever.  I call swearing the "cayenne pepper" of my spicy vocabulary.)

Please Stop "Baking" Your Under Eye   (Unfortunately if you're 35+ you're going to want to stop with this.  I could get away with this when I was younger but now that skin shows EVERY bit of color I try to put on it.)

19 Free (or Cheap) Ways to Make Winter Hibernation Fun  (Some really good ideas!)

7 Things You Definitely Missed During Last Night's 'This Is Us' Episode  (This was after Jack's death episode and we were in Chicago when we watched with no way to rewatch it.  When I saw number 1, I broke down ugly crying trying to tell the Mr about it because I missed it.  Just stab me in the heart, Country Living.)

No real plans that I know of.  I do want to get the house back in order so everything is cleaned up but that shouldn't take long.   It's supposed to be a potential sloppy mess out there so not sure what's on the agenda.  Oh wait, it's grocery weekend.  Oy to the vey.

What are you guys up to this weekend?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe we are already 6 weeks into the new year but then I probably said that last year about this time. Happy Friday everybody, and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plans are a bit up in the air depending on the snow overnight. I "may" go to my meeting if the roads are decent. I will definitely go for my mammogram. The hubs is working so I'll have the Olympics on (I'm a nerd and will watch every sport...curling -- love it)while I do some cleaning and laundry. Sunday will be grocery shopping if the roads are decent from more snow Sat. into Sun.

    The hubs called me late this afternoon and said someone had plowed our driveway! I'm pretty sure I know which neighbor it was because he did the mailboxes too, but I won't know for sure unless I can run into him. What a blessing that was! I think someone got a new snow blower because 4 driveways were done all by the same machine! LOL

    Have a great weekend and with any luck you'll get the snow we got here before it warms up for you (we're staying in the 20's next week while Chicago will be in the 40's...boo hiss!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)