Saturday, January 28, 2012

And we're off....Weigh In

I don't know what the hell happened.  I don't know if I accidentally chanted to some voodoo priestess in my sleep or what but I lost the pound I gained last week...and 4 more!!  5 friggin' pounds!!!  On an Aunt Flo week!!  After eating Volcano cookies last weekend!  I know what that means for my body next week, either a stand still or 1 but I'll celebrate this fo' sho!  I'm 2 lbs away from reclaiming my 200 lbs lost avatar and let me tell you, I'm desperate for it because that one really hurt.

Back to more painting today!  I'm super pumped but also wanting it done.  The Mr has been beyond a trooper painting the ceiling and cutting in a little last night.  I'm baking him some breakfast to give him the fuel he'll need to get jazzed about going to Home Depot in an hour.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

====================
Don't miss another post! Subscribe via email or RSS feed.

16 comments:

  1. You are awesome indeed. I am so proud and this is just the beginning of a great new year of weight loss for both of us! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great start to your Saturday. Next week will bring what it will, but for now you can savor this victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you've worked so hard for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Keep up whatever you are doing 'cause it is working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is GOOD FOR YOU! That must have been an awesome discovery when you got on the scale!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! I love the "catch up" weeks! They're hard to remember on the 1-pound or fractional-loss weeks, but they're fun to celebrate when they happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a fantastic weight in. Hardwork usually pays off.
    Just finished making the volcano cookies. Another great recommendation from you. I did not have a muffin top pan so I used a regular muffing pan, it make them a lil smaller (only used one dove candy per cookie) but still delicious. Only made 4 so i could not be tempted with too many. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! Maybe your body reacted well to a boost of calories? I know mine does, if I've been very strict with my plan for a while and then indulge one night, that seems to push me down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohooo!!! Way to go on the 5 lb loss!! That is AWESOME!!! Enjoy the rest of the painting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot!!!! Outstanding! Have fun painting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an awesome weigh in. Keep kicking ass!

    justemily.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's always when you least expect it. I'm SO thrilled for you girly. Fuh real!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How in the H3LL did I miss this?!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)