Sunday, April 3, 2011

Late Weigh In

Sorry for the late weigh in, my computer decided to die so the Mr has been furiously working for 2 days to get things back to normal.  So props to the man for recovering all of my files when it looked like that wasn't going to be a possibility.

Oh yeah, my weigh in...5 pounds bee-otches!  WOOT!  For those keeping track that's 9 lbs in 2 weeks.  I hate that I had to cut calories to get that but right now I don't care.  Last week I was going to get all philsophical about how I reached 325 which was the weight I was in Hawaii with friends in 2002 but I passed that by by 2 pounds.  Okay so maybe when I hit my wedding weight of 319, nope..passed that by a pound yesterday.  DARN!  Besides, getting back to a wedding weight of 319 isn't exactly what every gal dreams about but I suppose when you started at 494, yeah, you'll totally take that.  So I'm at 176 pounds lost.  I'll so take that.  I'd love to be able to lose another 4 lbs sooner than late to reach 180 because that just seems so in reach of that 200 lb mark.  I'm not expecting much on the scale this week though because after 2 big drops like that, my body is likely to wave the white flag this week.  I'm still going to follow the plan though and hope for the best. 

Thanks for hanging in with me!  Hope everyone is ready for kick butt week!

====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

8 comments:

  1. YAY! How exciting!
    I was actually wondering where you were yesterday since I knew it was weigh in day, and I wanted to see how you did. Glad you get the computer going again without losing anything.

    Maybe your body will surprise you this week and decide it wants be down 200 pounds. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Shiz!!!! You rock girlfriend! That must have picked up your spirits and then some. I don't know if I want to yell, jump or dance for you right now! So I'll do all three at the same time! So worth the "hey are you okay looks from the fam!"

    Super duper hug. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing the one person one dog wave for you. Congrats. That is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohooo!!!! Yehaw!!! Yippee!!! Congratulations girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Looks like the plan is working! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely excellent job. You hung in there and continued to tweek the plan - and you got the pay-out two weeks in a row!!
    I am laughing with you when I say, "Too bad you weren't able to include those milestones since you BLEW PAST THEM!" hehehe... LOVE it!

    Thanks for the new recipe area too. I'll pop in on the 'click here'. Hoping for jazz in the background ;) (ducks, kidding...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)