Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'll Take It- Weigh In

Well I lost a whole 4 oz today.  LOL  It does drop me down into another number but it was a number I'd already seen at the first weigh in of the month.  (The one where I lost 5 lbs)  So that puts me down 5 lbs for April.  I won't sneeze at it but I really worked my butt off this month to try to get a month like last month...8 lbs  May is going to pretty much be a wash so I hope I like this weight.

But you know what, after last Sunday's Easter carnage, I will take it.  I know I overate by oh, 1000 calories, (CURSE YOU, you delectable Reese bunny!) and despite having done an extra workout to get that outta my system, the system was on hiatus this week.  I blame beef roast.  It screwed us both up this week since we had it 3 days in a row and our system was never right because of it.  I guess we're going to have to take that in once a week increments.  Learn something new all the time eh?  (And not necessarily anything you had a need to know but hey, you need to think of these things or at least be aware of them!)  :-)

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. Stupid bunnies. Elmer Fudd had it right all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell headfirst into some Cadbury eggs....btw, it's me, Meowsie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)