Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4/26 Eats

Click pic to enlarge
Breakfast: Trader Joe's Blueberry Oatmeal with 4oz of skim milk and pumpkin pie spice, 4 oz banana with 1/2 tbsp of Nutella.

Lunch:  Tuna fish sandwich (1 whole wheat deli flat, 1 can triple washed tuna in water, 2 tbsp Miracle Whip Light, green onions, 2 Claussen pickle slices, pea sprouts), Raw Veggies with 1/2 tbsp dip, fruit salad, Golden Delicious apple with fat free apple dip, TJ's fig bar.  17 oz water

Dinner:  3 oz beef roast, 1.5 serv no yolk noodles, homemade cheese sauce (1/2 oz sharp cheddar cheese, 1/2 oz fontina cheese, white pepper, 2 oz skim milk, fresh basil) 1/3 cup organic peas, 6 asparagus spears (cut up)

Snack: Sugar Free pudding with Light Cool Whip  (Why can I not write cool whip without thinking of Family Guy?  I don't even care too much for that show.  Cool Wh-ip.  WHip.  WHip)

====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. And agreed with the Family Guy comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling over the banana with Nutella, I LOVE Nutella, but struggle with healthy ways of eating it. I'm gonna try this one!! (BTW-my id here is heatherlyr---at the other site I'm aka itshowyoulive) :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)