Friday, November 18, 2016

What I'm Reading This Week #46

Happy Friday all!

T minus 6 days until turkey day!  Are y'all ready?

Let's get right to...



Aldi to Go Full Organic, Bans Pesticides and Rivals Whole Foods as Healthiest Grocery Store  (Might have to check it out in the new year.  FYI- Aldi's is sister store to Trader Joe's)

9 Unhealthy, Even Dangerous Weight-Loss Diets    (Hey Mr, you'll recognize one in there!)

Company Recreates Doors Of Dementia Patients’ Houses To Help Them Find Rooms And Feel At Home  (OMG, my heart.  This is a BRILLIANT idea!)

How to Clean the Grossest Spots in Your Kitchen  (I'm currently considering hiring someone to do it since it looks like a Christmas cookie bomb went off in there!)

Genius Meal Planning Ideas for a Healthy Week  (Gotta love prep day!)

The 19 Funniest Fitness Fads of All Time  (Sorry but the ThighMaster was kind of awesome)

How to Ditch Your Negative Attitude Once and for All  (Oh piss off.  Oops!  I mean...starting now.)

DIY Renovation Uses 13,000 Pennies to Create Stunning Patterned Floor  (WANT!!!- (Someone else to do it for me but still...WANT!))

20 Things To Do Instead of Wasting the Day at the Mall on Black Friday  (Mall?  Black Friday?  Does not compute.  #BeenDoneFor3Weeks)

Best Money Tips: How to Host a Thanksgiving Dinner on the Cheap  (Where is the "hide in your home with the blinds closed, eating a McRib while watching the Macy's parade" option?)

40 awesomely bad Thanksgiving food FAILS you can't help but laugh at  (Thanks SB!  I was oddly impressed by the sweet potato casserole "brulee!")

Like many of you, I'll be heading to the grocery store to grab Turkey Day schtuff.  I have a very full work weekend ahead of me with a few breaks to watch a little ball when I can.

What are you up to this weekend?


====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

2 comments:

  1. The Thanksgiving food fails had me rolling in the aisle! Too funny. I have lots of food shopping, prep, cleaning and decorating to do this weekend! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an Aldi's right across the street that I frequent (the best chicken salad I've ever had is from there and I like their meats too).

    Busy the next several days. Yesterday helped a friend take a bookcase from mom's so that make a little more room. Today going back to move the China into the new cases I bought. Sunday the resale lady is supposed to come pick up the other stuff early in the morning. Then next week it's meeting my mom's friend for lunch, and the next day going to see my uncle for lunch and to bring him his World Series shirt. =o) That apparently means Monday morning I'll be up with the roosters going to the grocery store to buy my remaining items. This store is insane and I've learned over the years to stay away the entire weekend and any time after 9am next week. So I'm thinking a 6am visit on Monday morning will have to suffice.

    It's gorgeous out today, but temps will be dropping later into the 50's and then tomorrow... highs in the 30's with possible snow showers. I do believe this is the last hurrah for warm temps until spring. Sigh... Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)