Saturday, March 16, 2013

Late weigh in

Sorry I'm late with the weigh in this morning (or Sunday morning for those of you subscribing by email).

Down like 1 1/2 lbs.  I really hate that I've gone from my not counting the decimals to counting them.  It used to be if I was 283.4 lbs and went down to 281.8 I'd be all "I lost 2 lbs!" because I'd only count the whole number.  Since I acknowledged last weeks decimal does this mean I have to that from now on?  Because I'd really rather say I went from 274 to 272 and not 274.0 to 272.8.

Sorry, I'm high on chocolate croissant the Mr served me in bed for breakfast.  Yay for romance!

I'll shut up now.  Regardless, going down and I would be THRILLED if I could get out of the 70's by the end of the month.  Fingers crossed!

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

11 comments:

  1. Decimals are optional. I count them when I really need a loss but there isn't one. Like this week - down .4 Not a real loss, but I'm going to claim it anyway.

    Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I count decimals! Every little bit helps my mood and motivation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say use whichever makes you feel better in the moment and will help keep your spirits up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your as far away from 269 as I am from 199. Lets make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay..i will count anuthing tat goes towards a loss...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay..i will count anuthing tat goes towards a loss...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can count anything you want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the loss! Enjoy every single decimal of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo! Yay for the loss. My fingers are crossed that you'll be into the 60s by April. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stumbled on your blog from young house love. Amazing! Keep it up!! I've recently lost about 45 after having a baby, and that was hard enough.
    ~Kelly www.cornerofmain.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)