Saturday, December 22, 2012

Twas the Weigh In Before Christmas

...and I was miraculously down 3 more pounds!

I thought I was dreaming...um, yeah I'm not going to try to rhyme!  LOL

I know this is going to be very temporary with the upcoming holiday and possibly a small side trip the following weekend depending on how the foot is feeling.  I think I may have pinched my sciatic nerve yesterday when I foam rolled before and after my workout because I have a bit of tingling in my left leg today.  (No I don't have diabetes and I think it'd be pretty coincidental that MS would rear it's head the exact same time I'm having nerve entrapment in my tibial nerve which is part of my sciatic nerve)

Today is the beginning of Christmas family gluttony.  No one knows I'm injured except for my cousin so I'm hoping I can pull off normality.  I'm making 2 healthier dishes.  I'm throwing together 2 bags of quinoa duo from TJ's so we have a healthy option as well as my cousin.  I made a spice cake using applesauce in place of oil and bananas in place of eggs.  Now the frosting won't be low cal but it's about balance right?  :-)

Welp, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and feel free to let me know your plans for the weekend below!

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Hoping you have a drama free time with family. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really great news! Maybe this low/no impact regiment is just what you need for now. I know you say it's gluttony season, but I bet you'll show restraint anyway. Good luck pulling of normality and I hope your foot heals enough for you trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time. We are doing wrapping, shopping, visiting...all fun stuff. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Good idea making the cake healthy but the icing regular - you have a choice to eat none, some or all of the icing but at least you know the cake isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss!

    Have a fantastic time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great doll! Enjoy your day!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesomeness! Congrats and have a joyous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time, my friend. We will be surrounded by family and friends. My stepdaughter's little girl is 10 months old, so it will be wonderful to have a wee one in the house on Christmas morning. Sending big hugs to you and your Mr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice going on 3 more pounds Anele. It's a Christmas miracle I tell ya! I'm gonna be happy with no gain but too many family dinners will probably make that impossible or at least improbable. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scale Santa was very kind!

    Wishing you and the Mr. a Very Merry Christmas, Anele!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)