Saturday, October 20, 2012

Unofficial Post Vacation Weigh In

All official Traverse City weight is GONE!  (Plus a couple of extra!)

14 lbs gone in 5 days which means I have 4 to go from my lowest weight!  I might just sneak in a workout today even with all I have to do today if they'll drop me another 3 spot!  So for the record that's 14 of 17 I needed to lose to get back to my pre-vacation weight, gone!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. Prefer social media? I'm also on Facebook and Twitter


Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...