Sunday, January 20, 2013
Plan of attack for week 1/20-1/25
1) Fish week. Eat fish at least 5x this week for dinner.
2) Calorie cycle within the bottom 200 calories of my calorie range.
3) Get in at least 96 oz of water between water, food and decaf tea each day.
4) Take chia seeds every day.
5) Movement top of the hour every week day.
6) Massage legs after every activity even if it's just grocery shopping.
7) If muscles are sore, take bath, don't suffer just because ibuprofen doesn't work.
8) Ice or ultrasound inflammation especially after yesterday's episode.
9) Believe you're healing because you are!
What's your plan of attack for this week?
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )