Sunday, January 20, 2013

Plan of attack for week 1/20-1/25

Here's my plan of attack for this week:

1)  Fish week.  Eat fish at least 5x this week for dinner.

2)  Calorie cycle within the bottom 200 calories of my calorie range.

3)  Get in at least 96 oz of water between water, food and decaf tea each day.

4)  Take chia seeds every day.

5)  Movement top of the hour every week day.

6)  Massage legs after every activity even if it's just grocery shopping.

7)  If muscles are sore, take bath, don't suffer just because ibuprofen doesn't work.

8)  Ice or ultrasound inflammation especially after yesterday's episode.

9)  Believe you're healing because you are!

What's your plan of attack for this week?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

5 comments:

  1. Work it, girl!! My plan is to plan :)
    I've got a fridge full of healthy groceries to use, and I just need to figure out my workouts!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great plan!

    Nothing extraordinary this week for me, just sticking to the program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great plan. My plan is to get back on track, quit snacking, move more and drink lots more water!!! Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Nike says - "Just do it". Can't think of a better plan for the upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am liking the look of this plan, and can't wait to hear how it went. Especially since I hear good things about Chia seeds...and well that it triggers me to say "ch-ch-ch-ia!" Lol, dang those Chia pet commericals.

    My plan for the week: don't really have one, but I will be trying lemon water every morning, and I am going to do my best to stay on the lower end of my calorie range.

    Have a great week and good luck with your plan :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)