Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Food Review: Ocean Spray Tropical Citrus Paradise Mocktail

We're not huge juice drinkers but when the grocery store was promoting this by giving it away for free, well, I'm gonna jump on it.


Since the enticing photo on the front relayed all things tropical and we were missing Hawaii, Tropical Citrus Paradise seemed like the logical flavor for us to grab.


I think calling it juice when it contains 15% juice and has 23g of sugar might be a wee bit of a stretch but it's made with no high fructose corn syrup so there's a plus.

Here's the nutritional info...


How does it taste?


Pretty darn good especially when you put a few pieces of fruit as a garnish, it kind of makes you feel fancy like you're having a real drink with the grown ups.  There's a fruity taste that you can't quite put your finger on.  It is called a mocktail but I think a shot of rum would kick it up if you're into that kind of thing.  If you want a nice change, I think you might like the refreshing summery taste of this flavor.  They also have Cranberry Peach Bellini and Cranberry Sangria flavors too if you'd like to offer non-drinkers or kids a fun option for gatherings.

What's your favorite Mocktail?  (Ocean Spray or otherwise)

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

2 comments:

  1. It is pretty tasty. I agree though, they should not be able to call it juice if it isn't really all juice. 15% juice is not much overall, but it does make for a great refreshing drink in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these mocktails, but I'd like to try one. I'm down for anything that has pineapple juice in it. Pineapple juice and white grapefruit juice is a combo I really like from when I was young. I shall be perusing the store shelves this weekend to look for the Ocean Spray.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)