Privacy Policy

Monday, February 1, 2016's February!?

Another month in the books...

How did that happen??

It was a nice weekend.  The Mr and I tried a new restaurant and it was pretty good.  It's in a crowded district with meter parking and as we were rounding the corner, someone pulled out and it still had 1 1/2 hours on the meter!  WOOT!  Then we walked the city a bit and ended up at our favorite patisserie and grabbed dessert.  We walked a little more and the Mr happened upon this blast from his past at an antique store...

He was quite giddy.

We were out most of the day and were pretty pooped when we got home.

Sunday was a pretty lazy day.  It was leg day so I wasn't going to do as much walking as the day before.  70 minutes of exercise...mostly leg stuff then a HIIT workout.  Those bastards are trying to kill us!  We had to grab some fruit and cottage cheese for the week.  I planned out all of the meals for the week, I know what workouts are on tap and this is the week I try to bump water back up to 3 water bottles per week.

For those who missed it on Facebook, I tried the yogurt in a smoothie and actually liked it.

So I will be doing those every other day since I notice an improvement.  We'll leave it at that.

What did you do this weekend?

Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )


  1. Seeing Lazer tag fully intact in its box was awesome. And for $35 it was a deal but you really can't play that by yourself so rather useless. Still there is nothing like having the box in your hands to remind you of what it felt like Christmas morning when you opened that very thing. Happy February everybody!

  2. How did it get to be February already? Geesh it's going fast.

    Errands, housework, the usual. A new fitness center opened in town though and yesterday I went in for a lesson on how to use the equipment. I'm not sure how often I'll make it, but it has to be at least 10x per month to make it worthwhile so that's my goal.

  3. Saturday I had a memorial service to go to out in the suburbs and that was a really wonderful ceremony. I didn't get home until mid-afternoon and just felt plain pooped. I felt that way all day yesterday and was pretty nauseated, so I didn't get much accomplished. I did managed to change out my c-pap hose that arrived in the mail and was able to use it for the first time in months. And boy what a difference! I managed to sleep roughly 6 straight hours and have more energy today than I've had in probably 4 months. I'm still struggling with this pain near my sternum and will bring it up to the doc when I see her. I have a load of laundry going, will run out for a couple of items I forgot at the grocery store, then have an appointment at the YMCA with a gal who's going to show me around and help me set some things up. Now I'm paying bills for the month to get that off my plate for the week. Fun, fun... =o)


Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...