Saturday, May 5, 2012

Follow our trip on Instagram!

Aloha all!

In attempts to keep people up to date, I've jumped on the cool kids bandwagon and joined Instagram so you can come to Hawaii with us.  I have no friggin' clue how it works so don't ask me any questions!  HA!

My gallery is under successweigh if you want to look it up that way.  (I think?)  Or you can watch my Twitter feed on the right side bar of the blog for Instagram updates with links to pics.

It's been interesting so far!  But more on that when we get back.  We're about to leave to put some mac nut pancakes in our opu's!

Thanks for continuing to comment in our absence and for the wonderful anniversary wishes!  We appreciate it more than you know!

Aloha and a hui hou!  (Until we meet again)
Mrs and The Mr

Or you can click here and hopefully that works:

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Because you're cool like that!)

6 comments:

  1. You're a step ahead of me--I never heard of Instagram... I'll try to figure it out so I can keep up with you. Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't find you on intagram--not smart enough...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim- just click the link in the Twitter feed on the right and see if you can save it, mark it or something once it takes you to the pic. Maybe another Instagrammer can help? :)

      Delete
  3. Well, that's fun! Looking forward to more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to download the app to my iphone and register before I could find you.

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The macadamia pancakes made me scream!!! POG, have some pog for me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...