Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Free Workout Resources


You guys know I like my at home DVD's.  It's how we've lost 99% of our weight.  I also don't always have money to spend on adding new blood to the rotation and who doesn't like to get something awesome for free?

Here are a list of some cool, free websites I keep bookmarked when I need new workout injected into the routine.

Workout Labs  (Customize your own workouts, get them in PDF form and take 'em on the go!)

Do Yoga With Me  (We use this quite a bit.  There are some great sessions for all levels of yogi's)

Fitness Blender  (A great source for at home workout videos for all fitness levels)

Fitness Magazine (They have some really good instructional videos.  Mixing and matching can help you customize your own workout)

Blogilates (Cassey Ho is super cute but VERY peppy.  I need to be in the mood for it (or mute) but you go ahead and dive on in!)

Tone It Up (These ladies have some great workout moves that I like to incorporate into my own homemade workouts.  I will say, sometimes seeing them in their bikini's makes me feel like wearing a turtleneck and long yoga pants.  It's up to you whether you find that motivating or not.)

Do you have a go to website for free workouts?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

6 comments:

  1. I've used a few of the videos over at spark, and I downloaded some quickie ST ones to my Kindle Fire. I like those videos well enough, but I'd rather walk or swim or mow the lawn, or go to a zumba class, or... Yeah, just about anything else. To me they're kind of like that horrible tasting medicine that you know is going to make you feel better tomorrow, but today it just really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this!! I just found Blogilates the other day and for some reason it didn't cross my mind that there were other free workout sites. I completely agree about Cassey though. Sometimes you just really need to be in the right mood for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share..i keep looking for some..and now that I have a HDMI cable..definitely worth investing in these free videos and I can plug it into the TV,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I'm going to bookmark all these pages! Always looking for a new way to mix it up. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've liked many of the video workouts on FitSugar (http://www.fitsugar.com/fitness-video). A lot of quick 10-minute ones. A lot on YouTube as well. With my Roku and my PlayLater service, I can save them to my computer, then stream them to the TV in my gym.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)