Thursday, August 8, 2013

TGIF y'all and some reading material

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!  Woot!  

Let the twerking begin!  No wait, on second thought, don't do that.

Instead let's skip to...


Best Food and Nutrition Tracking Tool?

Can a Lab Grown Burger Be Better Than the "Real" Thing?  (I don't think I'll be finding out.  YAK!)

Can You Exercise Too Much?

Dolphins Can Remember Friends Better Than Humans

Good Samaritan Pays Strangers Baggage Fee at Airport

3 Ways to Get More Out of Your Push Ups

13 Ways to Tone the Inner Thighs

"Iron Man" Jetpacks Spark Concern in Hawaii  (Not a fan.  It seems cool but in a lake or something)

Myths About Hydration...Busted

Yes, These Are Really Grapes  (I don't know if I could get past the shape at first but different!)

Worthless Fitness Tips You Probably Follow

This weekend we're going to try not to walk 24/7 but I do want to hit up some tag and estate sales this weekend and maybe go to an arts festival out of town.  I have some projects to get done too so I might work on those.

What are you gonna do this weekend?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

3 comments:

  1. TGIF indeed! Looks like some more good links and I can't wait to check 'em out. You already know what I'm gonna do this weekend since it happens to be the same as what you're gonna do. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested in the textcalories tracker from the first article. I wonder if any of your readers have tried it? I really like the idea of just texting my info because I'm not allowed on social networking sites from work so Spark (where I usually track)is out. So are most of the others listed because they have a social networking aspect.

    The good Samaritan story reminds me that people, in general, are good and that we need to focus on the good not the bad.

    I so want to buy those grapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ... a nice collection of articles and info!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)