Saturday, March 2, 2013

March weigh in

Just scraped by with a 2 lb loss by 2 oz.  Don't care, I'll take it!

I was especially concerned with taking the time off Sunday thru Tuesday but thankfully keeping the diet in check helped.

It's snowing a little bit here so hopefully the roads aren't bad.  I need to get out of the house!  I'm developing a twitch!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter )

6 comments:

  1. Have a good day! I'm starting get a little twitchy today, and the regular weekend errands don't count as "getting out".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 2 pounds! It's snowing a bit here this morning, but I went our for a walk. I'm SOOO tired of being inside. Damn groundhog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two pounds is two pounds, even if they are, like mine, two that should not have been gained in the first place. I find it interesting that you lost two after a longish time-out for rest, and so did I. Doesn't that validate the theory that it's good to take a rest and recovery period now and then? I think so, and I'll take it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay two pounds!

    Its far from snowing here, its 82 and gorgeous. Too bad I'm inside at work. Made the mistake of going outside for a break and almost cried, it feels like I'm missing one of the best days. That's when I called my hubby and he said he'd come home in time to go walking with me before dinner. (Happy Face)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your loss! Light snow here today, but it didn't keep me home! LOL I'm ready for the spring and getting out to walk by the lake more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)