Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm baaack!

Well, back to reality.  Thanks so much to everyone who continued to comment on my posts while I was gone.  I did read them all even if I couldn't respond to them.  (I truly believe vacations are for relaxing, I don't let the Mr bring his work so I don't bring mine)  I'd like to thank all of my guest posters, Jeff from A Schorr Thing, Cammy from Tippy Toe Diet, Julie from Savvy Eats and Jen from Jen's Fit Journey for keeping things lively for me while we were in the islands.  Click on their names if you missed their posts and leave 'em some love in the comments.  If you emailed while I was gone, I've responded.  I know you don't begrudge me some recharge time.  ;)

This trip was interesting to say the least.  I don't think numerology was on our side with our 13th trip to the islands and the 10th anniversary of a trip that didn't go so hot with a friend.  We were able to somehow get through it and there were some serious weight related things that came to the surface that I'll elaborate on in the coming weeks.  I swear I could write 2 weeks of posts just based on some of the crap that went on.  It wasn't without its triumphs as well but isn't that what this little weight loss adventure is all about?  The highs and lows and everything in between?

Stay tuned for your chance to share a little aloha.

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Because you're cool like that!)

17 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I hope there was more good than bad on your trip. Can't wait to read about it. I've really enjoyed the photos, thanks for sharing those = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Your guest bloggers were great, I enjoyed them all but you were certainly missed!

    I'll be interested in reading about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - you definitely were missed! I can't wait to read all the details your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. I read all your blogs but I am afraid I didn't comment most times. My life has been more complicated for the past couple of weeks...

    I can't wait to hear all about your vacation. Your comments have me very intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I thought about you guys a lot. Glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I hope you had a relaxing time and were able to let the stresses of every day life stay behind here. Can't wait to hear about the trip in the coming days/weeks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're back! You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Home safe and sound--it's a good thing! We did indeed miss you but hope you had a great time. Anxious to hear all you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home. So much for uneventful trip wishes, but it does make for better stories!

    Cheezchik32

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear more about the trip. Hoping the "interesting" didn't cause too many issues for your trip...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! You were certainly missed and we'll all enjoy reading about the ups and downs when you've rested up...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you made it home again, you were missed! Sorry it wasn't entirely a smooth trip; I'll be watching for your posts to hear about what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you both made it home safely! Looking forward to hearing about the journey. Sorry it didn't go swimmingly well as I had hoped!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back!!!! I certainly missed you while you were gone, but your guest bloggers were excellent company, along with your saved and ready to go posts! Can't wait to hear all about the trip...the good and the bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)