Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cold week- Weigh In

Nada.

I'm a little disappointed in that one because I was immediately back to weigh in weight at the beginning of the week which usually means big loss that week.  But I guess between the cold and eating less calories, the bod wasn't on board.

Still have my cold which well, sucks, because we have a road trip today so tasting anything is pretty much out of the question.  But we have much bigger plans the following week so as long as I'm well for that is all I care about right now.  I won't have a weigh in next week so literally the next time I'll weigh in officially is Thanksgiving weekend.  THAT should be interesting.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

====================
Like this post? Never miss another one...subscribe by email or RSS feed at the upper left of the page!

4 comments:

  1. That's a bummer - but I bet the next one will be good.

    I think your cold is no ordinary one, but a super cold. Why? I'm pretty sure I caught it from you clear despite the fact we're not even in the same state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the cold messed up your mojo, but then there's always next week, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't see a loss this week. Do you know what I absolutely LOVE about you though? This happens, and you don't get pissed off (well you do sometimes) but not in way in which you retaliate against the scale and sabotage yourself.

    Most people can't loose weight because they have a bad week and think "eff it" and go eat like they used to because "Hey, what's the point? I did what I was supposed to do and I still didn't loose so screw it." You just keep on doing what your doing and you keep looking and feeling more and more amazing.

    You've turned that "switch" in your brain. It's like you've conquered that awful demon most of us have that keeps is from getting back on track.

    I've been following you here and on spark for 2 years now. Although I tend to lurk and not always comment, I've not missed a post. I think about you and your success (and struggles) all the time.

    The good news for me is that while I'm still struggling, I've managed to take off 15 pounds since August. For me, it kind of happened when I started student teaching and was forced to eat on a schedule. When that ended, I noticed I wasn't so consumed with food/eating and it was easier to say no. I often think about your journey, and that I need to make this a lifestyle and not a diet. So that is what I've been focusing on - making my eating (and exercising) more of a lifestyle change and not a diet - because that clearly has never helped me before.

    So, thank you darlin'! Hope you are doing great and I loved that pic of you in last year's coat. You are at the point where 40 pounds sure means a lot more than it used to. You look absolutely amazing! Thanks for putting it all out there and sharing with us. It means a lot to me, and for countless others who struggle I am sure. Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)