Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bloated - Weigh In

I'm down another pound.  I will SOOOO take it given I'm so bloated from Aunt Flo (sorry) and sleeping in one spot all night long so I am literally a huge puff ball.  That beautiful tiny ring I got back last night after being resized doesn't even slide over my knuckle this morning!!  Oh yeah and the effin' cable guys left me with a souvenir cold!!  I should hunt them down and breathe on them.  Oh well I guess better now than over the holiday.  But still, GRRRRR!!!

Anyhoo, hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

====================
Like this post? Never miss another one...subscribe by email or RSS feed at the upper left of the page!

6 comments:

  1. A pound is a pound, so go you! I guess that's the price you pay for properly sized jewelry huh? My rings are the same way. On a good day they spin freely and are held in place only by my oddly large knuckles, on a bad day they don't turn at all. I'm sorry about the cold too. That really bites, but at least it's not a weekend away for you, just a regular weekend so you can take it easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stoopid cable guys. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on positive weight in. I gained one this week but I'll show the scale next week. Sorry about ur cold but extra reason to have plenty of hot tea and hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pound is a pound indeed! :D Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for the pound lost but boo on the cold. Started coming down with one myself last night, blech. Hope you feel better quickly and that once Aunt Flo leaves, you see even more of a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you read fiction, but if you do, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series has a hilarious story line in one of her novels. Throughout the bounty hunter's attempt to capture one guy, he won't leave because the cable guy is coming. He'd rather risk jail time than have to wait for the cable guy. Every time someone relates the story in the book, whoever they're talking go blurts out at the mention of the cable guy: Those effers! (only not as delicately) lol Now I can't help but think it about your cable guys for sharing their germs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)