Monday, May 30, 2011

Fish Taco recipe

Tired of burgers and dogs yet?  (Pretend you are and play along!)  Let's say you are and you want something yummy and summery and awesome...that would be the recipe for my fish tacos!


Now I'll admit, when I used to hear fish taco, the thought made me want to gag but then I made my own and we've loved them ever since!  It's one of the Mr's favorite dinners.  You can also use cilantro or other fresh herbs and lemon or lime juice to make them taste even better without adding calories.  (Or nominal amounts)


Click here for the printable recipe.  Happy Memorial Day!


====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...