Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thai Coconut Orzo

When we went on our last trip to Kauai, we went to this place called the Hukilau Lanai.  They had this amazing orzo that I have desperately tried (and pretty much failed) to recreate ever since. 

But in those attempted recreations, I have found a great healthier orzo recipe that I love to make on occasion.  It's my Thai Coconut Orzo recipe and if you'd like to check it out and print it, click here.

====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. How perfect. I have a can of coconut milk in my cupboard that I bought a while ago on impulse and really need to use us before it expires.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...