Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Healthier carmelized onions


I LOVE me some carmelized onions baby.  Whether in pasta or on a panini, they just give a little extra something to what you're eating without a strong oniony taste some people don't care for.  The problem with them is they can be a pain in the booty to make because they require some babysitting.  But if you're going to be making lunch or dinner or cleaning in the kitchen, you can make some healthier carmelized (or grilled) onions for your next meal.  I store mine and keep them on hand to use whenever I want to.  If you'd like the recipe for this great little add on, click here for the printable version.

====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm...carmelized onions!!! I love me some onions too! :-) Makes me want to run home and make some right now...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...