Sunday, February 6, 2011

What's the difference?

Some of you may be asking why I have 2 stores that carry the same designs. It's really a win win for the customer; one distributor may offer something the other one doesn't. For instance Zazzle carries some cute necklaces but not the journals that Cafepress carries in their products.

Zazzle lets the customer personalize their purchase from the style of shirt to extra writing to make it your own. So let's say you're training for a half marathon and you want the 13.1 shirt but you'd like the name and date of the race on the shirt, water bottle, mug, etc. You can do that with Zazzle instantly. If you wanted to do it with Cafepress, you'd have to hope you could contact the shop owner and see if they even do personalization. (Many shopkeepers don't. I do but charge a little extra for the time)
Cafepress and Zazzle are two separate companies, therefore the orders cannot be combined. (I know, bummer. I wish they could!)

Each distributor has their pros and cons, it just depends on what you as the customers are looking for. So I leave it up to anyone who may want to buy from me which store is best for what you want. Regardless of which shop you may choose, one thing is true for both...it was put together with love. I don't mean that to sound cheesy but I know the kind of things I wanted to see as I was losing weight and I thought others might like the same things. I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it because I love seeing people succeed at this difficult journey and if a product of mine can help someone feel better about their accomplishments, that's just calorie free icing on the organic, flourless cake. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...